This is someone I would love to see us sign. I think he'd be a perfect fit for us at the moment and is exactly what we're missing.
I notice he played against us yesterday and I hope Trollope put the feelers out.

I don't see what the big panic is at present. We're not far away from being a very decent outfit.

We have one of the best goalkeepers in the division, we are very strong in the central defensive area with a good blend of pace, strength, intelligent defending, and players who can play out from the back.
We have strong wing backs in John, Fabio and Richards. (Tutonda and Peltier and even Connolly can supplement this if needed as well)

We have good variety in midfield. O'Keefe can get up and down with a great set of lungs and very rarely gives the ball away, Whitts and Ralls can dictate the play, Pilkington and Immers are flexible and would get in most championship sides.
We also have Noone and Gunnarsson.

I think we're probably 3 players short of being a very good team.
We need someone in the mould of Fraser/Pritchard and we could do with a bit of pace and maybe another true holding midfielders who would be disciplined enough to sit intelligently and let the full backs push on.

Being on the new season I say. I'm looking forward to seeing some proper football down the City this season.