I don't take seriously the opinions of anyone under 40. Although might agree with young people demonstrating about something I usually think they are demonstrating because of peer pressure or selfishness and they don't really understand what they are demonstrating about.

When I see young people talking on TV in political debates I don't bother listening to them. I know they are entitled to their views but I have no respect for anything they have to say. Do any of you feel the same way ? I'm not saying we should ignore them. I'm just describing what happens to me when I listen to them.

The only MPs I have any respect for are usually those over 70. By that age they have started to realise what is going on.

I considered myself to be a very knowledgeable and serious minded 18 year old but I no long believe anything I believed then. Although I was very well read for my age I had no real understanding of human nature. I used to dismiss the views of older people because I thought they were ignorant. Yet the opposite was the case. I was the ignorant one. I had only started learning about life.

Here's a good interview here with an 82 year old Russian who is able to tell us how Russians see the current anti-Putin propaganda. This man has a lot of experience of the world and of different cultures. He speaks perfect English, Russian and French. He has met all the world leaders. This is someone whose views I respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG2beCe2AUw