+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why do you think

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why do you think

people on this forum and on social media choose the Jewish/Islamic conflict in the middle east to campaign for?.

I find it odd.

They claim Israel are the worst culprits for crimes against humanity. Then try to just walk past the fact Islamic countries have done far worse since Israels creation.

Not to target individuals but dave splott spends how much time on twitter trying to fuel hatred of Israel.

If he actually cared for human life and loss, that is really not the conflict to target.

As always I think people choose a side, then absolve parties linked to it.

I found it funny recently with the burkini ban in France. Apparently islamic culture is to be defended at all costs. Iran would never allow something so culturally western as the burkini is middle eastern. But I suppose European culture is open to interpretation, where as islamic is not. People of Islamic countries claiming European people are morally corrupt We are all entitled to an opinion I suppose.

It is beyond boring. The hatred of Israel. There are far worse governments in the world. And the UK were perfectly within their rights to begin the creation of Israel.

Haj Amin was a lovely chap I imagine. Those poor Palestinians that only wanted peace, trying to side with Nazis.

And the Ottomans were doing a grand job of backing Germany during WW1.

Islamic countries have caused a lot of their own problems I am afraid. And they are the most intolerant of other religions and cultures on this planet.

The Mullahs etc send their message. Based on their mythically tooth fairy in the sky. That only Muslims can live on their land. Such acceptance and tolerance. People of the Middle East take it all in, telling their children. Then you've got westerners fueling more hatred. Nothing will change.

Only Palestinian plight in the mean time.

And why so little outcry at Egypt blockading gaza?.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 31-08-16 at 15:14.