chairman - doesn't give a shot and regardless what he says it is stripping assets. However we are at the point where everything has little value. I can only hope his own pride in his legacy might help.

Manager- Slade wasn't great but this guy was the cheap and easy option. He's basically trying the same thing as Wales and it's not going to work there's not the same sort of players.
He's brought the system in and it is only taking us one way. When we do get the ball we have 1 ball carrying player and one targetman.

Goalkeepers we used to have the best in the league now we have the worst in the football league.( I don't know what the answer is here because we have brought in 2 who are probably just as bad)
Defenders - Conolly, Peltier, Morrison I have no problem with.
Manga was one of the beat defender's I had seen a few seasons ago now he looks lost.
jazz Richards is here because he is Welsh and played well against Belgium (see Blake and Rooney)
Declan John shows why he was 3rd choice last season (oh I forgot he's Welsh and last season excuses were being made to see him at wing back and he's garbage)
Harris is okay but isn't good enough in any position at this level.
Midfield -Whitts is our best player by a mile and is the only place we are going to get goals from.
GUnnarson has been poor for a while and I don't care about Iceland. ralls doesn't add anything. Huws could be okay but probably won't be. okeefe is alright.
Pilkington is one of few players of any quality in the team. Noone should be playing because as frustrating as he is can runs with the ball.
Strikers - If it's a target man you want we are ok otherwise we aren't.

For me I would go to 451 with
Midfield of Noone Okeefe immers Whitts Pilkington and when we do need a goal switch to 433 and utilise Huws in the middle.

Or play our 9 tallest players and Whitts and hope we can get some corners
Fans - most have lost interest have had a glorious 10 years and know it's unlikely to be topped and will ride Wales bandwagon for next few years instead.

Something has to change dramatically for us to have any chance of changing the way we play