Cardiff fans were on form today, started good humoured and self effacing then got a bit nasty.

We had a shot that looked like it had squeezed in the corner and we were all celebrating as it sailed past the post

The crowd gave it " we thought we scored " quite amusing .

As the game progressed the chants got a little darker , Burton scored their second and it was " your getting sacked in the morning " not from the Burton fans but our own faithful.

"What a load of Trollope " was next on the song sheet , followed by "we are shit and we know we are "

I am sure ther will be some hand wringing but I thought it was good black humour especially after Freddy and ZOhore came on and all hope left us.

At the end a couple of Cardiff players came over and handed their tops to a couple of young supporters , I think it was Freddy thought it would be a good idea to give his away which wasn't greeted with enthusiasm by some . One guy walked towards him telling him to F off and offering him his shirt...

I personally thought we started well , Burton scored and we strarted to get nervous . Came out for the second half and they scored again and it was all over . Bringing on Freddy and Zohore were crazy substitutions , they are totally inept , offer nothing, zilch ., if Trollope is following Tans orders he deserves the sack .

Thought Noone , OKeefe and Harris ( when he came on ) did well . Whitts supplied the quality .

Something is lacking , we can still play decent football but the confidence has gone . Burton dint have many attacks but they ran out comfortable winners . I doubt Trollope will survive this one , who can replace him and be in total control of team matters though?