+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales online - jesus christ

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wales online - jesus christ

Don't get me wrong I understand we all have opinions.

But my god, do they employ people who don't even watch football?. Or do they purposly talk utter crap to get people like me moaning about it, driving hits to their website?.

IAN MITCHELMORE

Allan McGregor 7

Had little to deal with throughout the match but produced a smart save from Ben Pearson in the first half and turned in a solid all-round display.

Lee Peltier 7

Didn't put a foot wrong and put in a few useful challenges in the first half as Preston turned up the heat in a bid to rescue the match.

Sean Morrison (Capt) 7

Sean Morrison collides with Allan McGregor as they look to clear the ball (Photo: Huw Evans Picture Agency)
    Solid alongside Bamba at the back and helped to keep Hugill and then Beckford quiet as the Bluebirds keep Preston at bay.

Sol Bamba 7

Yet another solid, no-nonsense display that we've become accustomed to from the giant centre-back who kept Jordan Hugill quiet before subsequently keeping Jermaine Beckford in check during the second half.

Jazz Richards 7

A lively presence in defence and attack and put in a useful challenge on Republic of Ireland international Aiden McGeady late on to help the Bluebirds preserve their clean sheet.

Peter Whittingham 8

Fully justified his return to the starting line up with a coolly taken penalty to put Cardiff ahead, a neat assist for Zohore's stunner and an all-round tidy performance.

Joe Ralls 7

Very solid performance from the central midfielder once again who steadied the ship when Preston pressed in the second half.

Aron Gunnarsson 6

Was unable to have a real influence on many of Cardiff's attacks but took one where it hurts late on as he typified the spirit of Cardiff under Warnock.

Kadeem Harris 6

Caused Preston all sorts of problems with his pace in the first half but faded in the second half. Very impressive carries in a useful display.

Junior Hoilett (star man) 8

Looked the polar opposite of the frustrated figure that featured against Reading as he dragged Preston's defender around the pitch. Brought down for Whittingham's penalty and rarely put a foot wrong.

Kenneth Zohore 7

Led the line impressively and scored a truly sensational goal on 28 minutes to earn his side all three points.

-----------------------------------------------

Hoilett did one good thing to get the pen, that was it. He wasted numerous chances. Moans all around me everytime he messed it up. I hope we persist with him, but the star man?.

Gunnarsson was very, very good at doing what he was asked to do.. A 6 FFS?. He talks about getting hit in the balls as one of his high points?.

Whittingham scored but did little else. An 8?.

Bamba was also unbelievable good. A machine. A 7?.

Zohore was faultless. The defenders really couldn't handle him. Turned the game completely into one which we were pretty comfortable. A 7 is unfair!.

Preston are looking at the playoffs. We made them look quite average and in the end walked to a win. What more do they have to do to get decent ratings?.

99% of people on this forum would be able to give more accurate ratings.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 01-02-17 at 09:59.