Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
If David Vincent was demanding that we stop saying that violent Islamist jihadis should no longer be described as 'The Perverted Death Cult of Peace' I would agree with him. But he doesn't, and he's not alone. He chooses to label 1.3 billion people with a tag that belongs to a relatively small minority who prey mostly on their co-religionists.

I would prefer to live in a rational, scientific, secular world - and leave all the fairy tales and fantasies in the history books. But until or unless that change happens we all have a responsibility to resist racist, islamophobic, and anti-semitic slurs on the majority of our neighbours.
Agree, but a small minority of 1.3 billion people is meaning that, there are hell of a lot of people willing to jump out of a mini bus and randomly stab to death or walk in to a concert hall, blow their self up and take out children all in the name of Allah. I would also like your idea of a rational, scientific, secular world, but, it just aint gonna happen in the near future based on history.