My mate has been with his partner for 10 years plus. Theyve had some mates for years who they meet up with mostly together but she tends to be the one who instigates it and is more in contact with them then he is. All of a sudden she starts going out with them - round there house, party's going out into town, etc etc and joins a new social group that they all go to. Except it's like he's not invited...he mentioned on a few occasions perhaps I'll come out next week with you but it's like he's been excluded and hasn't seen the friends for a quite a while now. Obviously he has confronted her about it and she insists there's nothing going on, she just wants to enjoy life after working so hard which is fine and he has no issue with her going out either. It's just weird - she never talks about where or who she's going with! That's alarms bells ringing to me but I'm a close mate so I'm bound to be biased....what u all think? Bearing in mind she has been a workaholic for a long time and perhaps it's just she's now enjoying herself?