Just thought I would give my perspective so far on how the big decisions are going.
What I class as big decisions would be red cards/ penalties and disallowed goals or decisions which would have led to goals.

I am relying on what is shown on tv so can't admit to seeing it all.

Bournemouth
For- 0
Against - penalty (*wrong decision*For me it was harsh I don't feel like Manga made a challenge and instead was just getting close to his player)

Points- the penalty was saved so had no impact 0

Newcastle
For + sending off (correct decision went straight through back and was dangerous)
( I know there was a lot made of Arters challenge but for me it was a trip and yellow card was correct decisions)

Against
- Kennedy red card
- Penalty ( For me when a defender slides in to block anything at momentum or to tackle their arms go up- so I personally wouldn't expect to see many handballs given at all as feel they need to be deliberate or in an unatural position)

Again penalty was saved . However I think we would have been in a much better position to win the game playing 10 men in both halves. -2

Huddersfield
For
+ red card ( although it was just a push there was a considerable amount of force behind it so think decision was correct)
Against
None

Points - 0

Arsenal
For - none
Against - Penalty on Morrison (he was being fouled in the second half by Papastathopoulos)

Potentially 1 - although we would have had to score and still hold on

I think our problem this season's especially penalties is that most of our play in the opponents box is from set pieces where the referee has to watch about 7 incidents all at the same time.

We are a good team from them so are more likely to have teams trying things to stop us not within the rules. Where as I feel our players trust their own ability at defending them so stay within the rules rather than run the risk ( apart from Gunarsson who takes massive risks in marking)