I reckon that was Sol's best game last night, and Morrison looked a lot more comfortable playing in a three. Props to Bruno as well, as he looked at ease in his natural position, he's taken a fair bit of shit from a minority of supporters while playing out of position at Right back, and he's done ok there.

I believe that three at the back suits us more that a flat four, three in the centre means that there's always a man spare, which really helps Morrison as he lacks pace and sometimes a bit of composure, it means that he has that little extra bit of support and insurance. Morrison doesn't have the luxury of recovery that Bamba has. So, even though Morrison benefits and Bruno gets to play in his natural position, Bamba in effect becomes that spare man who can get on the front foot and carry the ball into midfield, he's our best central defender at carrying the ball and playing on the front foot. I thought he was great last night, getting in front of his man and making interceptions, carrying the ball into that pocket between the midfield and defence and showing some very composed moments under pressure.

Obviously, not all teams we play against are going to have one man upfront with midfielders trying to break at pace like Wolves did, or knock long balls and support like Wolves tried last night, it sort of played into our hands and during the second half when we played five yards further up the pitch our formation was affective.

So, to conclude, that was a massive positive for me last night after a first half that was low on quality from both sides. A special mention for Arter and Gunnar who didn't take a step backwards even when things weren't quite going our way, they both worked so hard and in my opinion wore Wolves down with their work rate and glimpses of real quality during the second half. Ralls looked more urgent during the second period as well.

The only negative for me is that we need to create more chances in and around the box, the ball was given to Murphy and there was a reluctance to support the man with the ball, he performed well in the first half. We deserved that last night, but we need to try and play through teams to create chances where we can, as we can't rely on World class goals to get us the points when we need them. Great second half and much to be positive about.