[QUOTE=JDerrida;4953048]
Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

She was 15 years old, not an innocent 3 year old.
She would know the difference between right and wrong.
We're not talking about some childish mistake or something done in the heat of the moment.
This was pre planned with her friends and they did what 'they' thought was right.
The bigger picture here, is that her father is allegedly a supporter of Islamic extremism and there are huge numbers of Muslims who support the ideology of ISIS even if they didn't personally go to fight.
Personally anyone who cheers every time there is a terrorist attack, they should be done for treason with a minimum 30 year tariff.
The fact she went to Raqqa at 15 is largely irrelevant as she is now a 19 year old woman.
She claims to have had two children previously, I dont necessarily believe that.
These people will say or do anything to manipulate their cause.
She is only wanting to come back because ISIS have been militarily defeated.
She still believes, probably more vehemently than ever before in the ISIS cause. She's even named her baby after a warlord!
After the second world war, the Nazis were dealt with by the Nuremburg trials.
Begum and all of the ISIS Scum should be held in detention camps, not refugee camps and trialled by the UN. Funding for all of this should be shared appropriately.
I am not sure how you managed to do that , I can assure you that wasn't my quote.