Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
Are there seriously calls for Colin's head?
It's impossible to call for Warnock's head because of the unlimited amount of credit he has in the bank for rescuing our club from potential oblivion.

I was gonna start the next sentence with "however" but that would mean I'm really calling for his head! I do think our club needs to find some way of implementing a medium or long term vision of where we'd like to be in 5 or 10 years.

I look at your club and off the pitch it's an absolute car crash yet there is enough footballing nous there somewhere along the line to realise that Graham Potter is a manager with a vision who wants to play with young and hungry players who can make an impact in the next 5 years.

We live for today. There is no thought of where we're going and even as a team we have players like Bobby Reid, Camarasa then we have players like Morrison, Manga, Peltier.

We are like a mish mash thrown together with no coherent plan. Our managers way of thinking is more "put a solid group of characters together then sprinkle one or two in for x factor"

Personally I think this is method is out dated.

You can't be a mixture of both, unfortunately our limitations demand than we can only be a hard working team that feed off scraps.