Once again, needing to win we often looked as if we didn’t. And when we had chances we fluffed them.
in the final stages alone NML had a golden opportunity to shoot and bottled it. Zohore had a one on one with the keeper and chose the wrong option. Hoilett did all the hard work and then skied his shot. The story of our season along with giving the ball to the opposition far too often.

Losing Camarasa was a blow.

I am sorry, despite expecting it, to see us relegated.
Yes it has been frustrating at times, and there were poor performances especially against other lower ranked teams, but the crowds have been good, the fans mostly very supportive, we have witnessed some good and more so, brave, performances.
The quality of the squad simply is not good enough. They have individually all tried to do their best, some more than others, but they have tried. As has been said before we are team of players in the Premiership, not premiership players.

So it’s back to the Championship where expectations will be higher and disappointment less acceptable.

If NW stays then I hope there will be a realisation that the best chance of winning is to deny the opposition the ball.
And if Manga stays, as I hope he does, then he must only play at Centre Back.