Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
I have no idea what SODA is not being a political animal as you are, and I never mentioned the temperance society, but some of these people would probably be members of it if it still existed. I did not say they have undue influence with the people who control pub licencing and opening hours either. you ar changing things to suit your agenda.
I said there are certain kinds of people who dislike pubs and drinking and they would be happier the longer that pubs are closed and if it means a lot will never reopen then they will be happy. They have no thought for the people who's livelihoods rely on them. And these people do have the ear of the government and do exert a level of influence that the average man in the street never could. That is my belief, if it isn't your well that for you. I don't really care.
Why do people persist with this? i'm not going to change my belie and you're not going to change yours. Live with it, I can!
".. the Welsh Government have said they MAY allow some resumption of the tourism before the END of summer..". The difference between UK/England and BJ and Drakeford is BJ has one eye limiting the catastrophic damage to jobs, economy etc., whereas Drakeford isn't bothered - just showing how different he can be. Of course he's "one of us ", so exempt from criticism here in Wales,