Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
You are entitled to say whatever you want

But if everything you say seems to be against BLM , pro all lives matter, despite people telling you why all lives matters is a right wing phrase of dubious origin , if you deny that cardiff city has a racist element , and always has , that cardiff has a history of denying racism , and always has then one tends to draw a line in the sand .

I am a fairly well educated bloke on social history in the uk , no expert , but I know a lot about urban geography and immigration

For example most of Bristols west indian community came from Jamaica, most of cardiffs came from st kitts and the smaller islands because when I was at college I did a thesis on it.

I know that leeds and manchester have large jewish communities whilst cardiff , bristol etc do not , as i used to live in leeds

I know that the east side of oxford is a very run down , cosmopolitan part of the city as I used to live there

I know that despite the urban myth bradford has many races and cultures , not just Pakistani Muslim , as i used to live there

It's a mix of education and living in different places
If you are fairly well educated on social history and urban geography and immigration what is your take on the Anglo Saxon races overrunning Britannia ?, are we better or worse off ? or is it impossible to tell ?
Some say the laws of Hywel Dda were so advanced it took English law about a 1000 years to catch up.