I long to travel again, and have been lucky enough to travel extensively over the years. I'd be interested to know what others favorites are and why, but here are mine.

Adelaide, South Australia - Maybe a little biased here as I did my primary schooling there, but was fortunate enough to visit, just before this horrible pandemic. Adelaide is the city in Australia that nobody seems to talk about, but to me it has everything, beautiful inner city parks, fabulous weather, the superb Adelaide Oval, under an hour to the Barossa Valley, 20 minutes to nature and the Adelaide Hills.

Hanoi, Vietnam - Was my second port of call in Vietnam, and how I imagined 'Real' Vietnam, lovely historic place full of culture, great food and very cheap fantastic hotels.

New York - The City that never sleeps, upon my visit, I said "thats it, done it now, wont be back". That was five years ago and now I long to go back. Really enjoyed Central Park, The immigration museum, the eateries and bars, the bustle of Times square, Brooklyn and the bridge and the huge diverse communities.

Two places on the priority bucket list are Vancouver and San Francisco. Whilst there are much more important priorities with health and wellbeing, hopefully the ability to travel with freedom will follow.