Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
Typical remoaner telling us Brexiteers that we were conned into voting for it. Get a life sunshine, we knew what we wanted, and we've eventually got it. Would have been done quicker if our best PM ever was still around, our Maggie 😁.
Democracy has prevailed, Boris has delivered what the people voted for.
Finally, let's vote next year to scrap Welsh Parliament, you know it makes sense 😉🍺🥂🎉🎇
Can you tell me what benefits you voted for and what benefits we’ve got?

Because to me we were promised all that money for the NHS which isn’t happening, we were promised we could control our borders and nothing has changed, we were promised jobs wouldn’t leave and they have.

I wouldn’t classify myself as a leaver or a remainer because this isn’t football it’s politics, and we’ve basically ended up with things being worse for wales and the working class again.

Personally it won’t affect me, I invested and made decent money from brexit and Covid ****ing everything and will more than likely move abroad again if there is no tangible benefit from it.

I just don’t like the working classes being duped into voting for something that makes their lives worse which this already has and, unless there’s a miracle to come, will continue to.