I'm probably the only one here who came away from watching last night's game and thought Benkovic looked a decent centre back, the 1st one [for ever?] that could actually spray passes about and come of defence with the ball at his fee. If he is making the same defensive errors as he did last night after another couple of games that would be a concern, but his 1st game for a year alongside a bang-average Nelson, was always going to be difficult.

Did Harris bring in Wilson, or did the directors think they were pulling off some sort of coup. Whatever, he's totally unsuited to the squad. A fine player, but without decent players around him he's an island, making little or no impact on the game.

Josh Murphy. Wouldn't it be easier if he just put 'I don't give a *' on his shirt to save us all the trouble. He came on trundled about, and sent two crosses miles behind the goal line. An absolute waste and a manager's nightmare.

Tomlin is a better player that Wilson - considerably in my opinion. Unfortunately he's not exactly the fittest, and with Moore injured, City's attacking options are limited, practically non-exisitent. Neither Hoilett, Murphy, Ojo or Wilson could get behind fullbacks, and we really don't have the footballers to get through defences. Bacuna, Ralls, Vaulks, Pack, Whyte, etc., they're all there to do one main job, stop the opposition.

Harris isn't doing any worse than anybody would in his position, though I doubt he's the man to come here and spend 2/3 seasons dismantling the squad player-by-player, and build from the bottom - which I think is the only option now open to the City..