Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
If thats aimed at me I am certainly not hiding from the likes of you. Ive had some personal issues to attend to and locking horns with Nigel Negatives like you on a football forum is the least of my worries at the moment.

I stand by my comments earlier in the thread. The problems at this football club certainly do not end with sacking Neil Harris.

6 losses in a row he cant complain if he does get sacked. I dont think hes been helped with the run of injuries and lack of squad depth / balance but as he says himself its a results business.

For what its worth I dont think hes had any input into the new signings and I would also go as far as to say the suits are sticking their beak into team selection again.
Not aimed at anybody in particular.

Just the Harris apologist voices are very thin on the ground these days.

I certainly agree with you on the Harris situation. It certainly doesn't start and end with him and giving the decision of picking a successor to the people who picked Harris seems a bit pointless but it is what it is.

Hope you sort your personal issues soon enough so you can post more on here and I can wholeheartedly disagree with them.