Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
Calm down dear, it's an internet message board.

I do know you post in support of conspiracy theories on the Coronavirus thread. I suspect you also aren't in downtown Baku at the moment given all your posts about daily issues in and around Cardiff. I note you don't deny being right of Bozo.

One thing I have never done, which you do with gay abandon, is use abusive language towards you.
1. I've never posted in support of any conspiracy theory ever.

2. I have been back in Cardiff for a few years and most people who post on here regularly know that. It's not some big secret. If you only 'suspect' it then you will look pretty silly to most people. It is patently obvious.

3. I also don't deny being left of Mark Drakeford. What's your point? You use the phrase as an insult, which is the biggest part of the reason I argue against sludge and the like, the attempt to use words as an insult, and their oft quoted assertion that anyone who votes for the conservative should not be allowed to vote. Just because they don't agree with them. It is nonsense and they know it is. That is what I argue against. My own personal political beliefs are just that, my own, and they are no one else's business.
4. I never use abusive language with gay abandon, ever.

And to answer your last point first, "It's only a message board", that is clearly the environment in which you operate. When you ask me what sauce I use to get my opinions it shows your lack of understanding of the wider real life world. People's opinion generally are not formed by something they read on the web, but are formed by their experiences of life and the things that they see do and learn in life. Most of which it would appear you have still to do, as you clearly rely on the internet for all your information and opinions. But of course they're not your opinion, they're someone else's, you just borrow them. you shouldn't believe it all, for every thing you find there is any other thing that contradicts it. now go away and get some experience of real life and come back in 20 u
years time when you have real well founded opinions.

you're a keyboard warrior, and not a good one at that.