Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
It’s a crazy situation. The players don’t have to be vaccinated, and plenty apparently aren’t, but you’ll have to be vaccinated to watch them. That’s nuts.

The stadium manager and his staff have my sympathies as this will be a nightmare for them sort out. The season ticket fiasco was a mess all of their own making, but this time it’s Drakeford & Co who have thrown a spanner in the works.

From next week I can go a gig in a small indoor venue with 300 other people without the need for a Covid pass, but I’ll need one if I want to watch a football match in the open air at the CCS. Madness.
Not Drakeford more the Tory who failed to vote perhaps. The portal was open a good few hours before the vote to allow them to check all was ok apparently and the presiding officer had given him her number as well yet he ‘decided’ not to get in touch, so the story goes today. Conspiracy theory time, did he have an agenda? Did he want the ‘against’ vote scuppered? We knew Mark Drakeford’s stance well in advance, so no about turn there but this ‘no show’ Tory.....hmmmmmmm?