Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Just out of interest, how long do you think that someone running a football club has to be in the job before he becomes ‘experienced’ at doing it. I wouldn't mind hazarding a guest that Dalman and Choo have been doing it a damn sight longer (and rather more successfully) than most other owners/chairmen/CEO’s currently in the EFL. I don't think anyone is trying to say that things are not going badly at the moment but the vast majority of their tenure has brought a sustained period of success, unprecedented certainly in my lifetime anyway. I think we need to show these people some respect and gratitude. For someone to call Choo just a ‘car salesman’ is ridiculous. He and Dalman are well qualified, successful and experienced businessmen.
I dont know what a 'qualified' businessman is, but they seem so focused on the balance sheet and how much VT is contributing each month (probably as theyve been instructed to), that theyve lost focus on what can be done on the field to help other areas of the financial reports.