Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
Good morning, camper.

I have no idea what the event we're at the gates of will be. It could be any from a long list of possibilities. At the head of the betting is likely a nuke incident of some description, closely followed by a Western world, or even a worldwide, banking crash.

As it happens, I've just finished reading a lengthy thread elsewhere in which several contributors claiming to be in-the-know re British banking appear supremely confident tomorrow is the day we will always remember where we were, just as that German politician forecast back in February for September 24th 2022.

On a separate matter, I can't be bothered to locate the thread or threads I mentioned that Committee of 300 book. The following may be of interest to some.

Alleged list of Committee of 300 members in 2010 - https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...st-of-members/

Includes Liz and Phil, their four sprogs, Camilla, Prince William and several cousins.

Blair's there, Gordon Brown isn't. Both Miliband brothers are listed along with David Cameron and Nick Clegg (meaning leaders of the blues, reds and Libs at the 2010 General Election were on the same minuscule team). Boris Johnson's not there, five Rothschilds are, so is Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates.

The most surprising name, for me, is Glenys Kinnock. Difficult to imagine her rubbing shoulders with Kissinger, Soros and most of the above.
24th September, eh? Great, only a few hours to go.

Does much tend to happen in the world of finance on a Saturday?