Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
Today's the day for the emergency alert, boys, at 3pm.

The fella who features in the video that's embedded below suggests smartphone users turn their devices off as the simplest method to not receive the emergency alert. He claims initially the alert was set to be sent during the 'early evening' of this date but was switched to 3pm within the past fortnight. The BBC link in the opening post of this thread includes this line: 'The test is expected to take place in the early evening of 23 April.'

I've read you can keep the phone on but not get today's alert, and future ones, by making changes via the Settings app. Placing the device's Airplane Mode to on would be the easiest way.

He says he will will switch his phone off for today and the next two days as he feels something nasty may occur.

At the 5:40 mark he refers to reports of dodgy looking workers placing devices beneath manhole covers throughout London. They've been doing so since February, he says, usually during the wee small hours and they were using plain white vans.

From 13:00 he talks about the number of mobile phone connections there are in the UK and what size of frequency wave will be created when delivering a message to millions of them simultaneously.

Those of a nervous disposition may wish to skip the entire video as he hints at plenty of other dark stuff.

Is it too late for me to watch the video and have a good old panic and cry under the duvet?

If so, what should I be panicking about today? There's got to be something about to end humanity!