Moving to the CCS put a few thousand on our crowd. Sam Hammam spending somone else's money put a few thousand on our crowd. Playing in the Premier put a fair few thousand on our crowd. A spell of three plus years in the Premier would put a few more thousand on the crowd.

All the clubs with big support developed it by being in the top flight at some point and being established there. Cardiff City need a sustained period of relative success and they would fill a 40,000 seater stadium regularly. Just by taking a mean avaerage from all the people on the ticket register over the last 10 years would probably push us beyond that.

I live in the Blackwood area, I went to the same comprehensive as Jason Gummer attended, there were two maybe three of us who went regularly and maybe another 10 to 15 in the other local schools. Take a trip up to any local parks pitch now and you will see City shirts alongside UTD and Liverpool, something that never happened pre-Hammam days(It hasn't been down to him personaly, I hasten to add, more so down to exposure and success). Cardiff City could be as big as they want to be, just need something to reignite that flame across South Wales.