Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
Remember when people criticised Lee Tomlin and then when a manage actually started him and gave him a chance he dragged us to the playoffs pretty much single handedly.

Taarabt would be benched under Bulut, as would probably Bothroyd, maybe even Whittingham.

At some point you just have to let your #10s and strikers be attacking players and let them do what they do best. Robinson to me has always seemed like a hard worker, he's had loads of injuries recently and if he isn't playing regularly of course he won't look match fit.

Colwill is a player who could potentially win us games by himself, we've seen him score for Wales, vs Liverpool, winner vs QPR and Forest. 15 minutes here or there isn't good enough for a player like him. Give him 10 games to see what he can do, if after that Bulut still isn't happy send him out on loan.

If I were Colwill I'd try and get away for the sake of my career, it looks like he just won't be given a chance here and we will regret it.

I also think that Tanner hasn't improved much, that's not a criticism, I think he was always this good but he was just never given a chance. I posted about a year ago on here and Twitter saying the same thing about Tanner as I'm saying about Colwill now.
OK so you know better than the manager, let's go back to conceding two or three a game and Cowlill playing a nice few moves and tricks and losing 3-1, sack Bulut and start again with a new manager shipping another load of players in and out.

It's tough love from an experienced Manager, give me a better work ethic if you want to play, good on him, this team can't afford any luxury players.

Pep does exactly the same to world-class players, working for the team or warming the bench eventually players like Grealish and Foden get it, and become Premier League and Champions League-winning world-class players.