Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
Some British Jews support a two state solution. Are their views to be sidelined?

Surely, without wishing to be controversial, wouldn't most Jews think the situation is tenuous in Israel and not unreasonable that the Palestinians would want their land back? I mean if the Jews were somehow evicted from Israel by some super powerful Arab military coup then do you think they'd take that lying down and just say the best side won?
I should imagine the overwhelming majority support a two state solution, don't they?

Yeah I think in most disputes over land, most reasonable people can understand the opposing argument even if they don't agree with it. It not hard to see the British and Irish claim over Northern Ireland for example, and you would have to be an idiot to not understand Palestine's claim on the land.

However, equally so you would have to be an idiot to not see Israel's claim, again, whether you agree with it is another thing.

The solution is a two-state solution or a war of annihilation. I know which I would prefer.