Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
I disagree, I don't think you need to read scientific papers for this. The process that's causing it is well known. The second part of the question is impossible to answer because there isn't an answer. They know this which is why they deflect, insult and ramble about Greta or triple glazing windows, one even threaten to fight me instead.

If you can deny something so doggedly surely you can answer the absolute basics around it but I don't think they've actually ever thought about it without being influenced by their oil funded propaganda. They're more like animals reacting to stimuli e.g. caring for environment bad, Greta bad, renewable energy bad etc.
There are also plenty of eminent scientists who think the opposite to you , as long as you understand that then there is nothing more to say really is there ?

You’re trying to be clever that’s all. Your persistence is quite simply staggering when all you have done is google your question. Big deal.

it appears to me know as much on the subject as everyone else. The rich don’t seem to care about it either what with their private jets, super yacht’s etc etc, so why should we ?

Electric cars are a point in question, their carbon footprint is higher than a normal combustion vehicle.
Give it a rest bra.