+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Filling the CCS

Filling the CCS

If the restoration of colours and badge actually happened, do you think a full house at the CCS (for at least 1 game) would be possible?

Re: Filling the CCS

Would you go?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:35
    Would you go?
    Yeah, as a protest to get the red back.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:36
    Would you go?
    Well, with you and Croesy there it will look half full already

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:38
    Would you go?
    I see you're a stadium half full kind of guy.

Only if everyone gets a free blue scarf.

I think it would be great to fill the stadium to celebrate the return of Blue
    personally.
    It would underline just how big a fool Tan has been over this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:42
    Would you go?
    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:38
    I see you're a stadium half full kind of guy.

I voted for yes but in reality it would depend on how it was done. If the "Tan is a proud businessman, we have to do it in a way that makes sense for him" messages are true then the return to blue is just going to be the start of healing trust. Not just Tan though, if the days after are all about "super-fans" and media types claiming to have played more of a part than they did then it's going to take time to heal the poisonous atmosphere too. A return to blue won't fix all problems but very, very few can be fixed without it.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 18:30
    I voted for yes but in reality it would depend on how it was done. If the "Tan is a proud businessman, we have to do it in a way that makes sense for him" messages are true then the return to blue is just going to be the start of healing trust. Not just Tan though, if the days after are all about "super-fans" and media types claiming to have played more of a part than they did then it's going to take time to heal the poisonous atmosphere too. A return to blue won't fix all problems but very, very few can be fixed without it.
    would be the first step to healing all the hurt.

What's a super fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Riled Taff wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 20:27
    What's a super fan?
    Uses lots of batteries mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 20:31
    Quote Originally Posted by Riled Taff wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 20:27
    What's a super fan?
    A very powerful ordinary fan.
    If nothing comes of the meeting the last person to blame is batteries ffs. Not a fair comment even as a joke.