+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ***** seems pretty sure,,,,

Re: ***** seems pretty sure,,,,

No question in my view there will be a price to pay.It remains to be seen how deep any cuts will be.

Quote Originally Posted by [quote title=the other bob wilson wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 09:24
    [quote title=olderblue wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 06:55][quote title=the other bob wilson wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 05:53][quote title=Mario Miethig wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:31][quote title=tigerbaybluebird wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:26]Mario Miethig wrote] A half promise of something happening sometime soon will just piss off more fans IMHO
    At the moment Tan is reducing the investment and we're still playing in red so we have nothing to lose by accepting blue and reduced spending. To be honest that would give me the Cardiff City back I know and love and recognise. Then we could try and support the likes of Revell and Malone and not just moan about money wasted on the likes of Macheda, Cornelius, Eikrem , Guerra, Burgstaller etc

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 09:27
    I normally take what ***** says with a pinch of salt, but he's really got me exited over this. Probably because I want him so much to be right. Hope he's not showing this amount of optimism just to get hits on his board, it'll backfire on him big time if Tan don't budge.
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 09:24
    He was this exciting last week when he knew of two consortiums buying the club
    Quote Originally Posted by olderblue wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 06:55
    He was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Thu, 08 January 2015 05:53
    AGAIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:31
    He normally gets his minion, Carl Curtis to put out the updates and strong rumours, as he knows Curtis will Kop the flak when it's all proved to be bollocks, but it's been all ***** on this subject, which is another reason why I'm thinking there could be some truth in it. I hope
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:26
    Must admit I've been thinking the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Wed, 07 January 2015 17:14
    Steve Davies on the Bluebirds forum seems to think so as well?
    Agree, if we are in danger of going down or with a shout of play offs I think Tan will support with some investment