+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: On the pitch matters...

On the pitch matters...

I hope we get a performance on the pitch now whilst everyone is feeling so euphoric!

I don't expect us to become world beaters overnight but an energetic , entertaining performance with a win tomorrow would go a long way!

Malone in at left back ?
    Ralls and Adeyemi to start ? 4-2-3-1 formation with Harris, Noone and Whitts and Jones up front ?
    Did the Chelsea lad and Ravell sign? Sorry my attentions were elsewhere !

Come on Russell , if you want to win the fans over then this is your chance , please don't blow it !

Re: On the pitch matters...

Hope so too! Think if we get the announcement today us fans need to do our bit, might need some new songs.

It would be nice. I don't think we will be in blue until next season, my feeling is that the league would not allow a change of colour mid season

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 07:57
    I hope we get a performance on the pitch now whilst everyone is feeling so euphoric!
    I'd settle for a bit of energy and a win of course. They need to cease the moment. I think we're allowed to play one home game per season in our away kit. That should be tomorrow, getting the fans on side, 20,000 actually in the stadium - it could be rocking.

Quote Originally Posted by epping blue wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 08:47
    Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 07:57
    I don't expect us to become world beaters overnight but an energetic , entertaining performance with a win tomorrow would go a long way!
    B 2 B.