+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tan to rebrand himself as 'hero' -again?

Tan to rebrand himself as 'hero' -again?

Having made a complete u turn since Xmas, Tan has already managed to dress this up as a genuine attempt to liaise with fans. The number of mentions of 'the respect shown for Vincent' suggests he needs to be seen as the saviour and that we are desperate to appease him. I wonder if Malaysian flags will appear out of nowhere in apparent praise for our dear leader tomorrow?
    Was the red away kit concession a done deal - I was surprised at the ease in which this was passed.

Re: Tan to rebrand himself as 'hero' -again?

Quote Originally Posted by dapsindudley wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 09:06
    Having made a complete u turn since Xmas, Tan has already managed to dress this up as a genuine attempt to liaise with fans. The number of mentions of 'the respect shown for Vincent' suggests he needs to be seen as the saviour and that we are desperate to appease him. I wonder if Malaysian flags will appear out of nowhere in apparent praise for our dear leader tomorrow?
    I think it was the right thing to do -fortunately it would seem that a great deal of common sense was used last night in an attempt to avoid unnnecessary further confrontation.

Why wouldn't it be done with ease? We've had plenty of red away kits in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue O wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 09:21
    Was the red away kit concession a done deal - I was surprised at the ease in which this was passed.
    yellow or red gotta be better than white

my view is based on the fable of the wind and the sun.

VT spends lots of money and achieves premier league football and the fans cannot stand him; or
    VT changes the club back to blue and the fans suddenly think he is an ok guy, maybe some might even bring out banners and chant his name giving him the recognition he wants.

only then would he understand what makes football fans tick. its our club, it doesn't matter if we are absolute gash on the pitch, it is still our club.

as for the away kit, we've had red before, I really couldn't care what colour the away kit was other than white.

ebenezer tan