+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sian Branson

Re: Sian Branson

Her moving speech last night did the whole City of Cardiff proud. She's taken a lot of personal flack over the years but has never given up the fight to return Cardiff City to blue. I have the utmost respect for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya mate! Alright? wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 07:07
    Her moving speech last night did the whole City of Cardiff proud. She's taken a lot of personal flack over the years but has never given up the fight to return Cardiff City to blue. I have the utmost respect for her.
    Absolutely I don't know her but she is a very passionate and articulate speaker.Thank you Sian-you would be first in line if they offered honours for returning CCFC to blue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 08:16
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiya mate! Alright? wrote on Fri, 09 January 2015 07:07
    Absolutely I don't know her but she is a very passionate and articulate speaker.Thank you Sian-you would be first in line if they offered honours for returning CCFC to blue!!!
    Agree 100%, and I'm so pleased she was co-opted onto the Trust Board.

I have the very upmost respect for her.

i defended her when many were vilifying her and I'm glad i did.

Personally, i think a lot of people owe her a personal apology as i sense she was under some pressure at times, especially after the man utd march last year.

What I like about Sian is nobody had heard of her before the rebrand. She was just a normal fan. No desire to become a 'celebrity' even though she has provided she has more credentials than most. I wouldn't be surprised to see her return to the 'shadows' now she has achieved her goal of City returning to blue. Well done Sian. You also have my total respect.

I know her and she's a fantastic lady. It cannot have been easy for her as organising anything regarding our supporters must have at times felt like being the spokesperson for the Judean popular front. After the infamous meeting down city rd it must have also required a good deal of courage to get bluebirds unite of the ground and into the public eye.

She deserves all the plaudits coming her way.

i was disappointed...

she never dyed those curls blue...

She's a Taekwondo expert so mind your p's and q's.

She's faced a lot of criticism for standing up for our identity from out own fans and kept dignified as much as anyone could. She has also added a fresh and female voice to the procedure, I can't imagine some of the same old same old could have inspired as she did.