+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GET RID OF RUSSELL SLADE NOW

Re: GET RID OF RUSSELL SLADE NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Bread wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 21:30
    Do you really think that Slade's game plan is to hoof it and rely on set pieces?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 19:59
    Yes.
    And I do

lots of beer talk going on ........ utter bollox

Long balls and long throws worst football ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 19:29
    Absolutely, and you can look forward to more of the same for the foreseeable future as Slade has no other way of playing or thinking. Alarm bells should have rang loudly when he didn't bring in any of his backroom team, and Kevin Nugent ****ed him off, allowing 'Super Scott' the chance to meddle in coaching.
    Quote Originally Posted by A-team wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 19:19
    Do you really think that Slade's game plan is to hoof it and rely on set pieces? I don't, I just don't think the players that need to be controlling the game (the midfield), are good enough to do so, so the result is just smacking it upfield to the big man.
    Come of it... surely you don't believe that? we had midfielders and a striker who could retain the ball and "play a bit" he wouldn't play them and got rid of them all. He is a hoof ball merchant. Simples.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 21:39
    I am detoxing

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 21:39
    How do you see it?

Slade has the 2nd highest CCFC win % ever.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 21:49
    I think the guy should have a little more time to bring in a couple more of his own players

Sade had the 2nd highest CD sales % ever in the 80's.
    Smooth operator..

Absolutely, and you can look forward to more of the same for the foreseeable future as Slade has no other way of playing or thinking. Alarm bells should have rang loudly when he didn't bring in any of his backroom team, and Kevin Nugent ****ed him off, allowing 'Super Scott' the chance to meddle in coaching.
    Do you really think that Slade's game plan is to hoof it and rely on set pieces? I don't, I just don't think the players that need to be controlling the game (the midfield), are good enough to do so, so the result is just smacking it upfield to the big man.
    OGS really did a job on the club, in fact, i'd have him down as a managerial catastrophe. He had no idea what style he wanted to play, brought in overated individuals and poor players like Jones, Macheda and Fabio amongst others. Slade is trying to piece together a group that don't seem that interested in winning football matches or running hard for each over, so in that respect I sympathise. What he hasn't shown (for me) is a plan, a style of play, a formation where players know their jobs, defenders defending at any cost, midfielders closing down space, winning second balls etc. His style of play is a kop out, it's basic and is as much about his limitations as it is the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 21:52
    Are you enjoying the style of football then?
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 22:06
    Get some midfielders that can retain the ball and actually play a bit and it'd be a different story. Personnel needs to change.
    Erm...I don't think you can blame it on ole much longer, only 3 of the players in slades XI are ole signings ( morrison, le fumble and adeyemi) the rest are malky, and slade signings.

Slade is a thick ex PE teacher and Scott Young is just thick.

Both totally out of their respective depths.

Just hunker down til the end of the season and hope we stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by A-team wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 22:25
    Get some midfielders that can retain the ball and actually play a bit and it'd be a different story. Personnel needs to change.
    Yeah I have a glass half full outlook but I honestly don't believe Slade is saying "go out there and hoof it to the big man".
    Ole left the large remnants of a jumble sale. Slade isn't up to the job, but what Ole did mas mis-management of the highest order, he didn't know how to build a squad or even a starting eleven. Who do you think should be playing out of Ole's signings?

Quote Originally Posted by A-team wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 21:39
    People point to the fact that Slade was a P.E teacher, but Ole was a champions league winner with a glittering career and he was a complete bellend!

Even with the blue problem resolved, will other managers and players view us as a dodgy club to join? It just seems such a shame to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 22:52
    Yeah I have a glass half full outlook but I honestly don't believe Slade is saying "go out there and hoof it to the big man".
    What about Fabio? He can play and showed plenty of passion. Is Malone better? He got ripped to shreds today.. daehli hasn't made any comments that he doesnt want to be here, not sure why you say that.

Quote Originally Posted by A-team wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 23:00
    Come of it... surely you don't believe that? we had midfielders and a striker who could retain the ball and "play a bit" he wouldn't play them and got rid of them all. He is a hoof ball merchant. Simples.
    Or you just can't read.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 23:06
    Quote Originally Posted by A-team wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 23:00
    Who were these midfielders and striker that could hold onto the ball? Guerra and Daehli? Come off it, none of the players Ole brought in, aside from maybe the british based ones, actually give a shit. Look at Guerra's shocking performance in the cup game, look at the comments made by Daehli to the press.
    Nah you are just too up slades ass to see sense. A lot of the players who are first on his team sheet put in shocking performances on a pretty regular basis...

Calm down everyone. The mighty Ally Mcoist is taking up the rains soon. I have inside knowledge. A bloke who works for Rangers told me when I was in a pub in Scotland recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Bread wrote on Sat, 17 January 2015 22:58
    It's a ****ing mess, that's for sure. Suppose it was to de expected when there aren't any real 'football' people at the top of the club.