+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Anti Red brigade must feel sick now!

Re: The Anti Red brigade must feel sick now!

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe wrote on Fri, 10 August 2012 22:44
    Despite being a fully paid up member of the 'really couldn't give a toss about our shirt colour or badge' brigade, I really don't understand the playground snipes like this one made by the OP, albeit I've seen them from all sides (there are more than two).

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 19:24
    Despite being a fully paid up member of the 'really couldn't give a toss about our shirt colour or badge' brigade, I really don't understand the playground snipes like this one made by the OP, albeit I've seen them from all sides (there are more than two).
    It's exactly why I've enjoyed the oasis of calm that the redbluebird.com site has provided.
    Red army

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 19:26
    It's exactly why I've enjoyed the oasis of calm that the redbluebird.com site has provided.
    All sides have to accept there is a huge amount of trolling and point scoring going on, and it's down to all of us to rise above it and move forward and support the only common ground we all have, namely Cardiff City FC.
    Some good posts in here

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 19:30
    All sides have to accept there is a huge amount of trolling and point scoring going on, and it's down to all of us to rise above it and move forward and support the only common ground we all have, namely Cardiff City FC.
    That's still there. Cardiff City FCheyers are about to play matches for the very same club and it's still there in Cardiff, albeit with an incredibly improved stadium from what I saw there tonight.
    Fack me , you are one sad sod.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 19:59
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 19:30
    That's still there. Cardiff City FCheyers are about to play matches for the very same club and it's still there in Cardiff, albeit with an incredibly improved stadium from what I saw there tonight.
    Debate has been had, all the many voices heard.
    Stop, go, horn, stop, go, strike for more money, stop, go

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Tue, 08 May 2012 10:07
    Anyone who wouldnt go due to goal music,change of colours etc is just a plastic fan anyway
    Anyone who wouldnt go due to goal music,change of colours etc is just a plastic fan anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 20:08

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 20:09

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 20:10
    :hogroast:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 20:11
    your so meen
    your so meen

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 20:24
    your so meen

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 20:31
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 20 January 2015 20:24
    your so meen