+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DESPONDENT

DESPONDENT

Been supporting city for nearly 60 years, but I am really considering giving it up. I do get any enjoyment anymore. really at this moment it's like watching paint dry, in fact it's more entertaining. This is me as a glass half full guy, but really what is the point anymore. It does look like we are heading for league 1. If we were playing any type of good football then that would not matter to me, but this dross is very much like some of the stuff I have seen over the years. Anyway, very nearly decision time, it could go either way, shame really.

Re: DESPONDENT

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 10:06
    Been supporting city for nearly 60 years, but I am really considering giving it up. I do get any enjoyment anymore. really at this moment it's like watching paint dry, in fact it's more entertaining. This is me as a glass half full guy, but really what is the point anymore. It does look like we are heading for league 1. If we were playing any type of good football then that would not matter to me, but this dross is very much like some of the stuff I have seen over the years. Anyway, very nearly decision time, it could go either way, shame really.
    I'm sure you'll make your mind up for definite after the next game against Derby......... Another loss on the cards

I don't think I'm renewing, not when it looks like Tan is buggering off with the money - I haven't seen anything to suggest it isn't happening. Like someone else has said on here, we're the customer. The customer is always right. So, unless there is any communication from the board and we're told what is happening and Slade is sacked, then I'm sitting it out. I would feel like a right mug if I handed over £400/£500 for Tan to do a runner

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor wrote on Sun, 25 January 2015 10:06
    To me it a question of loyalty. Daft I know but I can't help it especially given the dross being served up. I think it would help everyone decide if the club came clean on what in fact is the plan. I know it is becoming obvious but some honesty might help those wavering.

The result of the overspending from the Hammam and Tan years are yet to come home to roost.

Some 150 years after the French Revolution, Chairman Mao was asked what he thought of that watershed moment in modern history. Mao is reported to have said, 'It's too early to tell'.