+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Kane

Harry Kane

I like him, what a future he has ahead of him

Re: Harry Kane

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 14:01
    Always got a long face though.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 14:09
    Always got a long face though.
    So did Arkle and he did ok

Great header 2 1

And let's be honest, it's best to have your future ahead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 14:39
    Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 19:52
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 14:39
    Cleaver
    Meat

Harry Kane = Harry Grout

I knew I'd seen him before...

Inevitably Jonathan Pearce, Alan Green and the rest of them will be sat round in circle tugging each other over the fact he's Engurlish. Disgsuting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 23:16
    Inevitably Jonathan Pearce, Alan Green and the rest of them will be sat round in circle tugging each other over the fact he's Engurlish. Disgsuting.
    I was always a great fan of foreign players when they first came to these isles but now that the Premier League is swamped by them it's good to see home-grown talent such as Milner and Kane doing well.

A point would be the best we could hope for from this kane.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 23:20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Sat, 07 February 2015 23:16
    I was always a great fan of foreign players when they first came to these isles but now that the Premier League is swamped by them it's good to see home-grown talent such as Milner and Kane doing well.
    I agree, but group mutual same sex masturbation is going a bit far. jUsT mY OpinIOn.

Quite a fat tongue on him.

He looks the business

Non denying it now. The hopes of a nation are heaped on the shoulders of a young english player.

Wonder if he will follow in the footsteps of previous heros and not live up to their potential on the international stage

A bit unfortunate that Bale scarpered off to Madrid.