+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Ashley Williams

Re: If it wasn't for G rangetown Blue

Quote Originally Posted by ★★★★★★★★ wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 23:12
    On the football weekly this week they were saying Ashley Williams would walk into the England team along with Ramsey and Bale
    One problem all three are welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 23:14
    On the football weekly this week they were saying Ashley Williams would walk into the England team along with Ramsey and Bale
    One problem all three are welsh.
    the section was about home nations (+ Ireland) players who could get in the England team

Re: FAO G rangetown Blue

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 22:27
    S aunders Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 22:23
    Nice one!
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 22:12
    You took your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 22:11
    Perhaps he was doing something else during those two hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 20:55
    I was busy
    If it was it worked because his side has only conceded two goals so far.

fao grangetown b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzR_-WAPtL0

He wears the leek upon St Davids Day. For he is Welsh, you know.

All the coal of the black country could not blacken the red dragon that breathes with fire and passion apiece within Sir Ashley's heart.

I'm still interested in hearing your position on Saunders Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Thu, 02 April 2015 05:54
    I'm still interested in hearing your position on Saunders Lewis.
    He was merely the inventor of Welsh tartan.

Re: If it wasn't for Ashley Williams,

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 22:22
    I think Collins absolutely deserves to play for Wales ahead of Williams. Collins is Welsh for a start, Williams is English, and is anyone going to seriously argue that Williams is quicker, a better tackler, or better in the air than Collins?
    Quote Originally Posted by 14TheFuture wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 15:23
    Statistically, Williams has excelled over Collins in every department over the last 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 15:11
    So anyone who would argue he is quicker or a better tackler would be making a valid argument. Collins is better in the air but Williams does alright for his height as he's quite short for a centre back.
    So out of your own mouth not fully committed to the Welsh cause-totally hypocritical this nonsense you spout about Ashley then!!!

I think Collins absolutely deserves to play for Wales ahead of Williams. Collins is Welsh for a start, Williams is English, and is anyone going to seriously argue that Williams is quicker, a better tackler, or better in the air than Collins?
    Statistically, Williams has excelled over Collins in every department over the last 5 years.
    So anyone who would argue he is quicker or a better tackler would be making a valid argument. Collins is better in the air but Williams does alright for his height as he's quite short for a centre back.
    Lucky Williams is more loyal to Wales than you would be then.

Feedback

the only issue with that is Ash doesn't want to play for England, he prefers to play for Wales.

Re: Ashley Williams

I have no problem with Ashley Williams playing for Wales, he always seems to turn up and give his all for us.

However, I do laugh at people asking for a Cardiff fan to be banned from a Cardiff messageboard for slagging of an English Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith wrote on Thu, 02 April 2015 17:11
    I have no problem with Ashley Williams playing for Wales, he always seems to turn up and give his all for us.
    I have most of them on ignore now, much better for all concerned

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Thu, 02 April 2015 17:52
    Quote Originally Posted by ken smith wrote on Thu, 02 April 2015 17:11
    However, I do laugh at people asking for a Cardiff fan to be banned from a Cardiff messageboard for slagging of an English Jack.
    When your arguements have been shredded by all and sundry and your hypocrisy made transparent the least line of resistance is to run from the debate.'Grow a pair'is good self advice but you prefer to run to the ignore button.Hilarious.