+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Outspoken and Different

Outspoken and Different

Its a strange time in politics the very outspoken far left /right nationalist are kicking up storms in elections , Trump is a cross between Farage and Berlusconi and causing chaos in the Republican primaries , as did Farage in our election.

Corbyn in a softer way is doing the same in the Labour leadership

Re: Outspoken and Different

Nicola Sturgeon is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Tue, 28 July 2015 09:03
    Its a strange time in politics the very outspoken far left /right nationalist are kicking up storms in elections , Trump is a cross between Farage and Berlusconi and causing chaos in the Republican primaries , as did Farage in our election.
    By any objective measure Corbyn is moderate left winger. I think it is a sign of how far to the right mainstream politics in the UK has moved that some are labeling him as some sort of ultra left Trotskyist.

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Tue, 28 July 2015 09:03
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/19/bernie-sander s-profile-democrat-presidential-candidate

I think people, at least in this country, saw with the banking crisis that the run of the mill modern day politicians are not in the slightest bit concerned about running the country on behalf of and in the interests of its people.

This is why alternatives are being sought

I am shocked that Burham has not had the balls to show some more metal and delivered bolder conversations as hes got nothing to lose , and plenty to gain, especially when I thought he had has something about him when making this type of statement

"" Labour leader hopeful Andy Burnham has said Tony Blair's government ... Mr Burnham said the Labour government failed the 96 dead . ""