+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Two-tier NHS

Re: Two-tier NHS

Welcome to Tory Britain

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Tue, 29 September 2015 11:28
    Welcome to Tory Britain
    I'm pretty sure this is nothing to do with party politics and more to do with the juicy employment contracts the civil service and public sector throw around like confetti

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 29 September 2015 12:48
    Welcome to Tory Britain
    I'm pretty sure this is nothing to do with party politics and more to do with the juicy employment contracts the civil service and public sector throw around like confetti
    Not quite like confetti, given the number of public sector workers earning less than the living wage - but i agree, some of the top apointmnets do beggar belief. As do simmilar appointents in the private sector.

Feedback

Thankfully RCT are showing the way. Without going in to too much detail, if that was you, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 29 September 2015 18:23
    Thankfully RCT are showing the way. Without going in to too much detail, if that was you, well done.
    Team effort from UNISON.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Tue, 29 September 2015 19:29
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 29 September 2015 18:23
    Team effort from UNISON.
    Good work. Someone has to hold the state to account

Welcome to Tory Britain
    no welcome to the public sector

Sludge - more like an example of a bloated mid tier management organisation that is full of quangos stuffed full of managers that arent really needed.

I know someone who was on the Cardiff and Vale Mental health board - they met once a month - she was paid 35k for doing that. I guess I could say welcome to a "Labour in Wales NHS" - but in reality as we all know the NHS is bloated on staff certainly in regard to these sorts of people.

The NHS budget in England was ring fenced and any savings that could be made were reinvested into front line services, whereas in Wales the WAG have cut the NHS in Wales budget by around 15%.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Thu, 01 October 2015 09:27
    Sludge - more like an example of a bloated mid tier management organisation that is full of quangos stuffed full of managers that arent really needed.
    If you believe they are please pm me and I will get in touch with my contacts who are involved in mental health provision in Cardiff and chase this up

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Thu, 01 October 2015 09:27
    It's another of his pre election pledges he fooled the public with

I hate to disappoint you mate - but tis true, very true.
    If there was an online affidavit I would happily sign it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Mon, 05 October 2015 09:43
    I hate to disappoint you mate - but tis true, very true.
    This clearly needs looking into if correct , its disgusting

The person left the Cardiff and Vale board sometime ago - 2009. You wont be able to look into anything - they fully retired after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Mon, 05 October 2015 20:33
    The person left the Cardiff and Vale board sometime ago - 2009. You wont be able to look into anything - they fully retired after this.
    But your regular horseh1t personal experience stories against anything/everything Public Sector / LHB / Local Gov't/ WAG etc etc are .. just that - no doubt.

I sent a PM to Sludge

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Mon, 05 October 2015 21:34
    I sent a PM to Sludge
    Noted

I've noted that you've noted sludge , carwyn not sorted it so I doubt jezza baby will do it either.

Hope you noted that I'd rather boff leanne wood than our Charlotte

Church is classy

Wood looks like rubber duck