+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Idriss

Idriss

Where's the Idriss fella that we signed

Re: Idriss

http:// www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-c ity-boss-russell-slade-9979838

"Our checks have been in-depth, we left nothing out. Our medical people identified that he needs a little time to reach the fitness standards we set our players. That work has already started, but he won't be thrown in at the deep end until he is ready."

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Tue, 13 October 2015 11:25
    Playing in a friendly against Portsmouth today.
    Lost 2-1, Dylan Rees with a late goal. No news on how Saadi did yet (or if he knew to sing "Pompey, Pompey, quelle heure est-il?" at any Portsmouth fans he saw).

Still no report from City on how Idriss Saadi did today. Just had a look on his twitter feed and he's left a post-game tweet which wasn't that informative. Roughly translated I think he's saying that he prefers people who are awake to those who are asleep but he never condemns anyone who is asleep because they could wake at any moment. We may have a character on our hands.

https://twitter.com/Saadiidriss/stat...54115564195841

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Tue, 13 October 2015 23:57
    Still no report from City on how Idriss Saadi did today. Just had a look on his twitter feed and he's left a post-game tweet which wasn't that informative. Roughly translated I think he's saying that he prefers people who are awake to those who are asleep but he never condemns anyone who is asleep because they could wake at any moment. We may have a character on our hands.

Ready for the bench in around three games according to Slade. Only if something happens to Revell presumably.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/id riss-saadi-ready-bench-duty-10263666?

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Thu, 15 October 2015 18:32
    Ready for the bench in around three games according to Slade. Only if something happens to Revell presumably.
    How unfit was he?

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Tue, 13 October 2015 23:57
    Seems like the kind of thing Mrs Steve r might say

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Fri, 16 October 2015 08:52
    Quote Originally Posted by Loramski wrote on Thu, 15 October 2015 18:32
    Not sure, I'm certainly not going back through his twitter feed to find out. I'm surprised by Slade's assessment, especially as those three games only take us to Monday week. Mind you, as he's not Ameobi, Noone or Gunnarsson then he won't come off the bench anyway so it won't matter if he's fit or not.