+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WHITTS ON THE WING AGAIN, SLADE IS A MORON

WHITTS ON THE WING AGAIN, SLADE IS A MORON

No footballing clue at all. Revell is awful and stealing a living should have been off asap. Whitts in the center and FAST wingers at least. Deserved to lose, Slade is a clueless cwnt.

Re: WHITTS ON THE WING AGAIN, SLADE IS A MORON

Did you say that after the boro game though. It's all well and good saying after that shit but we haven't played with 2 wingers for years ralls sometimes plays there but just plays inside.

It's set up for fabio to be the main person getting forward and the other to cover.

I would have said it when I realised he was on the wing but I was at the game. At least with Ralls he has a wee bt of pace. You can not possibly tell me this works in any footballing way. It takes whitts out of the game no creating anything, he barely had a cross from wide did he?! And what do you mean its SET UP for Fabio to go forward and other to cover? If that was the case it would have happened.

There is no way this works out well for us. Pace on the wings its so simple. Slade is awful.

I am sure slade has the motivational skill of a week old pile of washing up

It does happen fabio bombs forward most games that's why people seem to love him so much it's not for his defending qualities

Erm no. You are wrong, people love him because he can be 5 inches smaller than a player and win the header. In nearly all 50/50s he can win, and regains possession so many times. Poor game today but he should not be used as an excuse to keep someone who cant run on the wing and have no creativity at all in the middle. Wtf are gunnars and dik going to create. As we blatantly saw nothing. Basic football knowledge which Slade has naff all of.