+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I most probably will

Re: I most probably will

Quote Originally Posted by Riled Taff wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 23:38
    I was going to post that it was pathetic that the OP had said he had a horse running at Ayr and after two pages nobody had bothered to ask if it had a genuine chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 07:07
    But then I checked back in case I'd missed it through the b0llocks and someone asked if he owns or part owns the horse and, in true MTM style the question was swerved, so obviously the point of the thread was to troll rather than inform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riled Taff wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 00:29
    Cheers anyway
    Keeping powder dry for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Tue, 10 November 2015 10:59
    I was going to post that it was pathetic that the OP had said he had a horse running at Ayr and after two pages nobody had bothered to ask if it had a genuine chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riled Taff wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 23:38
    But then I checked back in case I'd missed it through the b0llocks and someone asked if he owns or part owns the horse and, in true MTM style the question was swerved, so obviously the point of the thread was to troll rather than inform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 07:07
    Cheers anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Riled Taff wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 00:29
    Riled one. I had already mentioned this horse in a previous thread when it had its race at Gowran Park. Then I said I had a share in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 08 November 2015 17:11
    LOOK AT ALL THIS CHOMP CHOMP AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sun, 08 November 2015 16:59
    You really new material. As a failed stand up I'm sure you've heard that before.
    Why are you insulting the Colonel, maybe, just like Croesy, he doesn't really understand how his posts or responses will be recieved, and by offering him insults is a presumption that he may well be responsible for his own thoughts and opinions-you can't be 100% sure that he is, same goes for Mick. Be nice, not presumptious

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto wrote on Tue, 10 November 2015 16:44
    You really new material. As a failed stand up I'm sure you've heard that before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sun, 08 November 2015 16:59
    Why are you insulting the Colonel, maybe, just like Croesy, he doesn't really understand how his posts or responses will be recieved, and by offering him insults is a presumption that he may well be responsible for his own thoughts and opinions-you can't be 100% sure that he is, same goes for Mick. Be nice, not presumptious
    You are quite correct. Colonel I retract my previous statement. My use of the words 'stand up (comedian)' was misplaced and totally inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 10 November 2015 16:47
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto wrote on Tue, 10 November 2015 16:44
    You are quite correct. Colonel I retract my previous statement. My use of the words 'stand up (comedian)' was misplaced and totally inappropriate.
    Fair play, quick and sharp.

Well have arrived in Ayr. Easy jet were very good tbh and landed 15 min before schedule.
    Looking forward ti a good day out at the races. Owners pass waiting plus a free lunch at the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Wed, 11 November 2015 10:21
    Well have arrived in Ayr. Easy jet were very good tbh and landed 15 min before schedule.
    Sounds lovely, don't forget to come on here later telling us what a lovely time you had and start rambling on about gin and ilks.

I had to get extreme distance lens setting on my binoculars. . Finished well beat. Made mistakes did not act on ground. Jockey was a nice guy though.Basically told us not to back it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Wed, 11 November 2015 13:39
    I had to get extreme distance lens setting on my binoculars. . Finished well beat. Made mistakes did not act on ground. Jockey was a nice guy though.Basically told us not to back it.
    Nothing like it though when everything comes together!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Wed, 11 November 2015 18:50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Wed, 11 November 2015 13:39
    Hope you enjoyed your day out nonetheless, I've been in various syndicates for many years, it's great fun.
    Amazing asvapart from Towcester as a greyhound owner you are treated as a piece of shite.