+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right, I'll say it....

Re: Right, I'll say it....

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales wrote on Mon, 11 January 2016 16:19
    Cardiff City...... I am utterly ashamed of you, everything about you, every player, every member of the management team, every member of the board. From the top to the bottom i am ashamed of the club I have supported for nearly 50 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish wrote on Mon, 11 January 2016 14:41
    If you've supported the City for nearly 50 years you will remember the 74-75 season, The Durban reign, Osman, Gould and Neal, the black and white wafer thin programme of the early 90's and leaving just one floodlight on just before kick off to save on electricity, crowds dipping to below 2,000 and one point coming close to going out of the football league.City lie 8th in the championship, people seem to have very select memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds over....... wrote on Sun, 10 January 2016 21:34
    ..except those crowds must have been actually closer to 10,000, not 2,000. Cardiff City messageboards are filled to the brim with posters reminiscing about - and yearning for - those halcyon days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium wrote on Sun, 10 January 2016 21:17
    Drunkfish , why do you say the crowds were closer to 10,000 back then ?
    I'm guessing because a lot of people "claim/claimed" to have been attending then, but weren't...

Heisenberg

Ooooh... someone's a bit upset about their timeshare being double-booked this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Sun, 10 January 2016 21:20
    Cardiff City...... I am utterly ashamed of you, everything about you, every player,every member of the manager, the team, every member of the board. From the top to the bottom i am ashamed of the club I have supported for nearly 50 years.
    I don't really look at it to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg wrote on Mon, 11 January 2016 17:05
    Ooooh... someone's a bit upset about their timeshare being double-booked this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales wrote on Mon, 11 January 2016 16:19
    Cardiff City...... I am utterly ashamed of you, everything about you, every player, every member of the management team, every member of the board. From the top to the bottom i am ashamed of the club I have supported for nearly 50 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish wrote on Mon, 11 January 2016 14:41
    If you've supported the City for nearly 50 years you will remember the 74-75 season, The Durban reign, Osman, Gould and Neal, the black and white wafer thin programme of the early 90's and leaving just one floodlight on just before kick off to save on electricity, crowds dipping to below 2,000 and one point coming close to going out of the football league.City lie 8th in the championship, people seem to have very select memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds over....... wrote on Sun, 10 January 2016 21:34
    ..except those crowds must have been actually closer to 10,000, not 2,000. Cardiff City messageboards are filled to the brim with posters reminiscing about - and yearning for - those halcyon days...
    Drunkfish , why do you say the crowds were closer to 10,000 back then ?