+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: One for the film critics on here.

One for the film critics on here.

I just watched "Anomalisa " and for me it was the biggest load of bollocks I've ever watched.
    In fact I only watched the film because it had a rating of 92% on Rotten Tomatoes.
    I'm interested it hear your view on the film.
    I would also take on board any reviews for newly released films

Re: One for the film critics on here.

Anyone been to see Dad's Army

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 22:15
    Anyone been to see Dad's Army
    Me. Loved the TV series, wasn't keen on seeing the film but quite enjoyed it

Without knowing what genre you are looking for, I'll say that watched "The Big Short" tonight. Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling. Thought it was quite good

Here's a link http://putlocker.mn/watch-the-big-short-online-free-putlocke r.html

Where did you see it? I've just been checking the listings thinking it was out now but google says March 11th. I'll let you know then. Kaufman's films are about the only ones I look forward to seeing these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays wrote on Thu, 11 February 2016 02:22
    Where did you see it? I've just been checking the listings thinking it was out now but google says March 11th. I'll let you know then. Kaufman's films are about the only ones I look forward to seeing these days.
    I watched it here http://putlocker.is/watch-anomalisa-online-free-putlocker.ht ml