+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RUSSEL SLADE

RUSSEL SLADE

Ok. Thank you to Vincent Tan for reducing our debt. But as a supporter for 45 years, will i be renewing my season ticket if Slade is here next season? No way! Worst manager we have had for years! Absolutely clueless on team selection, tactics and substitutions. He is useless! The football under him is poor. Its as if he has strangled the life out of a decent squad. Forget all the nonsense we are a few points off the play offs. We are shit! Have a look around at the FULL STADIUM! Ha ha. All those missing supporters cant be wrong. Its not TAN. It's the boring, lacklustre, rubbish match day experience. People pay money for entertainment not to be bored to death!

Re: RUSSEL SLADE

I thought it was because we'd sold Toshack.

Quote Originally Posted by athoma37 wrote on Thu, 11 February 2016 20:27
    Ok. Thank you to Vincent Tan for reducing our debt. But as a supporter for 45 years, will i be renewing my season ticket if Slade is here next season? No way! Worst manager we have had for years! Absolutely clueless on team selection, tactics and substitutions. He is useless! The football under him is poor. Its as if he has strangled the life out of a decent squad. Forget all the nonsense we are a few points off the play offs. We are shit! Have a look around at the FULL STADIUM! Ha ha. All those missing supporters cant be wrong. Its not TAN. It's the boring, lacklustre, rubbish match day experience. People pay money for entertainment not to be bored to death!
    Post of 2016 so far.

Queue Chepstow......................

Banned

There have been a lot of dismal seasons during your 45 years, you could have packed it in at any time during them poor years. So to blame Slade after all the dross we've seen over the years is a poor excuse.

Feedback

I feel slade is a lower league manager who appreciates he may never get another crack at this level, so with this in mind has adopted an ultra cautious approach to winning games in the hope we grind out more wins than defeats. TOBW once posted a link to slades Leyton Orient knocking the ball around and scoring a very good goal with passing right through the team. So he dies like to play it around in the manner we want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy wrote on Thu, 11 February 2016 20:40
    There have been a lot of dismal seasons during your 45 years, you could have packed it in at any time during them poor years. So to blame Slade after all the dross we've seen over the years is a poor excuse.
    Yes. I could have packed it in years ago! Biut in all that time i enjoyed matchdays. Look around you. Why are so many supporters not attending??

Quote Originally Posted by athoma37 wrote on Thu, 11 February 2016 20:53
    Yes. I could have packed it in years ago! Biut in all that time i enjoyed matchdays. Look around you. Why are so many supporters not attending??
    EURO 2016. simples.

The crowds and the league position are both much higher than they have been for much of the last 45 years

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc wrote on Thu, 11 February 2016 20:37
    Queue Chepstow......................
    What, there is some kind of traffic jam there?

Banned

So if the football is still shite like it has been for years how has that spoiled your "matchdays"? People don't attend because they are glory hunters, soon as there is a sniff of promotion they will come flooding back. Nothing has changed with so called City fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy wrote on Thu, 11 February 2016 21:01
    So if the football is still shite like it has been for years how has that spoiled your "matchdays"? People don't attend because they are glory hunters, soon as there is a sniff of promotion they will come flooding back. Nothing has changed with so called City fans.
    Maybe its because i'm older and wiser! All i am saying is i dont rate Russell Slade. I dont like his brand of football. That is my opinion. We are all entitled to our opinions hence this message board, which is good. Everyone can air their views and others can agree or disagree. Simple. Yes to the above poster roll on euro 2016 cos i'll be there v russia!

Someone's not getting enough fibre in their diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Thu, 11 February 2016 20:45
    I feel slade is a lower league manager who appreciates he may never get another crack at this level, so with this in mind has adopted an ultra cautious approach to winning games in the hope we grind out more wins than defeats. TOBW once posted a link to slades Leyton Orient knocking the ball around and scoring a very good goal with passing right through the team. So he dies like to play it around in the manner we want to see.
    Fingers crossed eh?