+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardiff vs Swansea U15s

Re: Cardiff vs Swansea U15s

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 18:26
    Rabbi Matondo scored for the u18s away in their 2-1 win against Colchester.
    Disappointing result, but I think many of this side will still be eligible for the Under 18s next season, so, hopefully, we'll have a very strong team then.

Quote Originally Posted by Polo Toure wrote on Sat, 20 February 2016 23:27
    He's 14 years from making his debut under Slade so best of luck to him
    Ouch. The best humour often contains a dollop of truth .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Sun, 28 February 2016 10:53
    Rabbi Matondo scored for the u18s away in their 2-1 win against Colchester.
    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 18:26
    I know they suffered early on in the season due to losing a lot of their first players who were playing for the u21s squad. Since they've been able to field their best squad they've hardly lost a game in the league and it's great to see talent coming though the academy. Hopefully it will filter through the the first team.
    Matondo and Spence are definitely ones for the future and to be able to step up from u15s to u18s with such ease and make an impact signals that the pair could be pushing for a place in the first team squad in the next year or two if only Slade would take some interest.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo wrote on Thu, 26 November 2015 07:08
    I went to watch the cup game between Cardiff and Swansea tonight and I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised how dominant we were.
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Thu, 26 November 2015 04:43
    The first half I thought we dominated and created 5/6 chances while Swansea didn't create anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo wrote on Wed, 25 November 2015 22:05
    The second half we brought on Rabbi Matondo and it could have been any scoreline we wanted it to be.
    Spedger