+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: A Flounce Off

Re: A Flounce Off

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Thu, 09 October 2014 22:50
    very awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Thu, 09 October 2014 19:04
    Oh there's Cardiffi... going on like a **** again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Thu, 09 October 2014 18:55
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Thu, 09 October 2014 18:52
    What the **** are you on about shortarse? This thread is two years old, Booby's on one of his mongo thread bumping crusades again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Thu, 09 October 2014 18:23
    Are you for real, i'm aware that it's a two year old thread bumped by Bingy The Bellpaste, i'd read it all again prior to posting my reply above, the reply above references the line I made all those years ago that contributed to the drama which prompted this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Thu, 09 October 2014 18:21
    You're a piece of work aren't you, I wasn't even giving you any shit, and haven't done for a long time.
    Does anyone have the number for his caravan?

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Thu, 09 October 2014 18:52
    Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Thu, 09 October 2014 18:21
    What the **** are you on about shortarse? This thread is two years old, Booby's on one of his mongo thread bumping crusades again.

Quote Originally Posted by ɹ ǝʌǝʇs wrote on Fri, 18 September 2015 11:43
    Are you for real, i'm aware that it's a two year old thread bumped by Bingy The Bellpaste, i'd read it all again prior to posting my reply above, the reply above references the line I made all those years ago that contributed to the drama which prompted this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Fri, 18 September 2015 11:47
    Quote Originally Posted by ɹ ǝʌǝʇs wrote on Fri, 18 September 2015 11:43
    You're a piece of work aren't you, I wasn't even giving you any shit, and haven't done for a long time.

MM requested a bounce

Quote Originally Posted by Observer wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 15:01
    MM requested a bounce

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 16:02
    MM requested a bounce
    I've just noticed that most of the colonel's 'friends' that he listed don't post here anymore. Make of it what you will

As long as you dont make any slurs

Sincerely, a **** boy

Quote Originally Posted by Observer wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 16:08
    MM requested a bounce
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 16:02
    I've just noticed that most of the colonel's 'friends' that he listed don't post here anymore. Make of it what you will
    They were all his other accounts so he looked popular