+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another striker leaves CCFC

Another striker leaves CCFC

Macheda to Nottingham Forest.

Re: Another striker leaves CCFC

Incredible that a club with no strikers offloads the only one it has even though things would have to be pretty desperate if he was selected to play.

Striker?

'striker'

[QUOTE=Nottingham_Blue;4603902]Macheda to [URL=http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-sign-cardiff-city-11026460]Nottingham

I know Forest have got a transfer embargo, but Macheda

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Incredible that a club with no strikers offloads the only one it has even though things would have to be pretty desperate if he was selected to play.
    yes he is a striker, of sorts . Has had chances to show something , all we have seen are glimpses of skill and more of his laid back Italian nonchalant swagger around the field, he has little to offer us .

I did try and find some support for him but gave up , we never had our value for money , best to move him on , just like Jones over hyped, over paid ,underachieved .

They don't like Strikers oop there ...

Why am I not surprised that the mob on here are pleased to see another striker off the payroll? You have been seduced by the concept of total football at CCFC, but you will be crying in your ale when we have 30 attempts on goal tomorrow and nothing to show for it - other than 'their keeper/woodwork had a blinder'.

You really think Macheda would help that?

Yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    You really think Macheda would help that?
    Yes or no.
    Where did I mention Macheda in my post?

Having watched him ply his trade, I think he is one of the laziest strikers I've have ever seen. The only reason I can think Ole signed him is because of the Man U connection. The man obviously has talent, but it was overtaken by slothe years ago. Good riddance - for the time being...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Where did I mention Macheda in my post?

Having watched him ply his trade, I think he is one of the laziest strikers I've have ever seen. The only reason I can think Ole signed him is because of the Man U connection. The man obviously has talent, but it was overtaken by slothe years ago. Good riddance - for the time being...
    What the hell are you on about now?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    What the hell are you on about now?
    You sound like what's-her-name

I'd love to answer, but my android box is tuned in to UKNowTV and I'm about to illegally watch the 20.00 Premier Sky Movie. And you'll probably nip off to bed - without logging off of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I understand that City agreed a 24 hour return clause if ever we need him back. Perish the thought!