+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whittingham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Whittingham

Indeed it was.

One over his shoulder was lovely.

But we are not watching synchronised swimming. Where did any of his lovely passes get us?

This is the problem. He has no natural position any more, and has lost any spark.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Indeed it was.

But we are not watching synchronised swimming. Where did any of his lovely passes get us?

This is the problem. He has no natural position any more, and has lost any spark.

Maybe it was playing for a dullard that affected him.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Maybe it was playing for a dullard that affected him.
    He's been exactly the same under other managers. I understand your loyalty to him. Tony, because he has been a great player for CCFC, but no longer. Nowhere near good enough.

Give me an example of when we have won a match this season and he has has starred?

Ralls has had an average season but is much more important because when he picks the ball up he moves forward. Not sideways. Not wondering where his next Horlicks is coming from.

He's been exactly the same under other managers. I understand your loyalty to him. Tony, because he has been a great player for CCFC, but no longer. Nowhere near good enough.

Give me an example of when we have won a match this season and he has has starred?

Ralls has had an average season but is much more important because when he picks the ball up he moves forward. Not sideways. Not wondering where his next Horlicks is coming from.

Took bollox to take a last kick of the game penalty against Bolton

NEXT.

Ralls plays better when Whitts is on the pitch

Typical of you Rich to jump at an opportunity to slag off Whitts.IF we had the right players in front of him and we perhaps were able to buy him time on the ball he still has lots to offer the City. You just can't or rather won't see it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thornhillblue View Post
    Typical of you Rich to jump at an opportunity to slag off Whitts.IF we had the right players in front of him and we perhaps were able to buy him time on the ball he still has lots to offer the City. You just can't or rather won't see it.
    I like Whitts it just seems strange that no other club have made an offer for him. Perhaps they can see something we can't?
    Love is blind so they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    I like Whitts it just seems strange that no other club have made an offer for him. Perhaps they can see something we can't?
    Love is blind so they say.
    Is that smiley meant to look like RS or is it just a coincidence?

Thornhill Flu -

Did you look at the date of the original post, bumped by somebody else?

Or were you unable to see it? Or was it that you wouldn't see it?

I mean, 2 months to think of a reply is slow, even for you.

Indeed it was.

Agreed. His time is up. I understand and agree with much of what the pro whitts brigade are saying. But we need pace and steel in CM. He has neither.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Agreed. His time is up. I understand and agree with much of what the pro whitts brigade are saying. But we need pace and steel in CM. He has neither.
    Spedger
    True.

But we also need players who can pass , shoot , cross and take set pieces and he can do all them as good as anyone in this league.

City need to build a side around witts passing ability and how many times did witts and immers link up and make space for pilks this season.